Office-based, Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from the start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day + Lunch Buddy program
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P5K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the assistance program.
- Free telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Gen – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P5K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of admin experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive approach and can-do attitude.
- Customer service-focused diplomacy.
- Ability to cope well under pressure and enjoy hitting targets.
- Good computer skills, with experience working in Windows 10, Outlook 2016, Excel, Word and the aptitude to quickly pick up CRM software (we use Bullhorn Customer Relationship Management software).
What You Will Do:
- Data import and management:
- Gather and compile data from clients.
- Ensure accuracy of data for both website and email marketing campaigns.
- Troubleshoot and investigate data issues.
- Data analysis and reporting:
- Design and develop data and analytics solutions to improve reporting and business performance.
- Use Excel to automate the regular data matching process.
- Build various quality control reports in our CRM to ensure data accuracy.
- Email campaign automation:
- Define segmentation criteria and ensure the accuracy of customer segmentation coding for email marketing campaigns.
- Set up campaign rules for email campaign automation.
- Review campaign metrics to improve conversion, customer retention rates, and the number of subscribers and unsubscribe.
- Write job adverts (training provided) to send for posting, manage social media listings to keep jobs relevant and up-to-date, check-in with clients on expired jobs whether they still need re-advertising and re-posting.
- Resume/CV parsing, registration, and credentialing.
- Handle daily correspondence with clients and candidates for updates on compliance, logistics (flights, accommodation, and car-hire), etc
- Data capturing for marketing, resourcing, and social media campaigns.
- Manage team tasks (calendar invites, tidying up data, and chasing missed reminders, etc).
- Ongoing development of the position for process efficiency and effortless workflows.
About Your Client:
Your client is a medical recruitment agency based in New South Wales with a vast network and nearly 60 years of combined recruitment experience. They support hospitals and medical practices across Australia and New Zealand.