Hybrid (Office & WFH), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P5K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P5K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with ArchiCAD for at least 2 years or with similar tools
- Experience with the construction process.
- 3+ years of experience in construction documentation (residential) and the ability to display leadership qualities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Commitment to try new tools and systems and champion growth and development, as part of our obsession to build dream houses for our clients.
- Resourceful — you go out and find answers and don’t wait for someone to teach you.
- A strong passion for further advancement in your own career — Goal-setting in your career path is crucial to growth. A goal to achieve your builder’s license is a fantastic goal that we encourage and are currently working on with some of our carpenters.
- An ability to communicate well, understand situations to command respect and attention, and convey instructions precisely.
- Accountability and a drive to achieve goals.
- Motivation to work within a team where speed and agility are valued over negativity and politics.
- Most importantly, a commitment to “change lives by building dreams that transform the future” of our team, homeowners, and yourself.
What You Will Do
- As a supporting Offshore Architect, you will provide support to the client’s in-house architect. Half your time will be spent here.
- Work alongside our Estimation Team and Constitution Team supporting design challenges; you will achieve this by creating detailed designs to ensure precision is maintained on-site.
- Work closely with our in-house Architect and Production Managers to assist in the day-to-day running of the projects.
- Plan and execute the goals with a precision that achieves results
- Think creatively and proactively, generating out-of-the-box ideas to improve company performance.
- Most importantly, you will be encouraged to be remarkable and exceed expectations in everything you do and of course be happy and bring your style.
About Your Client
Your client designs and builds houses that honor the homeowner’s individuality, match their family’s needs, and enhance the quality of their lives. Based in the Australian state of Victoria, they have been in business since 2009. They’re committed to ensuring that each dream home they design, build, and deliver is truly unique.