Mortgage Administrator | Full-Remote, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is looking for a Mortgage Administrator who will provide administrative support to the Client Success team, liaising with internal stakeholders, mortgage lenders, main banks, and non-main banks. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring efficient renewal processes, completing the task check commission process, and identifying new client opportunities.
Your client works on making mortgages less of a burden for Kiwis, helping build wealth, and saving thousands of dollars on their clients’ mortgage repayments.
In this position, you will be:
- Calling to Clients
- Making calls to clients using the appointment setters’ script to schedule appointments.
- Following up with clients to complete their profiles.
- Processing Renewals
- Referring to Renewal Process Document for the renewal process.
- Emailing clients using correct written templates provided by the Client Success Team for support.
- Emailing clients 70 days and 20 days before their upcoming renewal on behalf of the Client Success Team Leader.
- Confirming loan/mortgage details with clients and updating the Get Trail profile with the correct information.
- Obtaining client declaration form post confirmation from clients and updating rates.
- Negotiating and obtaining rates from mortgage lenders (main bank and non-main bank).
- Providing clients with the opportunity to book time with the company’s adviser to discuss their upcoming refix and structure options.
- Updating product loans once clients have confirmed they are happy with the rates and structure obtained for them.
- Pushing loan products out by 1 year if clients do not engage with the company.
- Sending thank you emails and client surveys to clients and gathering client survey data post refix confirmation and product loan update.
- Handling New Client Opportunities
- Creating new company borrowing summaries when clients create a new Get Trail profile.
- Communicating and posting in the Client Success Slack channel that the borrowing summary has been completed.
- Requesting rates from the bank, obtaining client documentation, and creating summaries.
- Managing Task Check Commission Process
- Referring to the Loom video for instructions on the Task Check Commission Process.
- Matching the trail commission for BNZ, Kiwi Bank, Sovereign, and Westpac from the spreadsheet to the Get Trail profile.
- Confirming that all details in Get Trail are up to date and update any incorrect information as you go.
- Matching the upfront commission for all other lenders outside of trail, specifically main banks.
- Updating the CRM to reflect the latest information and the next follow-up.
- Providing analytical feedback on trail drop-offs or increases in the trail.
- Doing Other Tasks
- Living the company team values, vision, mission, and client offerings.
- Embracing the performance ethic by being the trusted custodian, taking extreme ownership, and promoting, recognizing, and rewarding.
- Serving the team, empowering through education, and celebrating positive energy and achievement to be people driven.
- Listening first, being frank and empathetic, setting clear expectations, and delivering on commitments to improve communication.
- Understanding and realizing the company’s goals, seeking opportunities for development, and getting 1% better every day for continuous growth.
- Setting higher standards, challenging the status quo, and innovating with agility to become a thought leader.
- Attending weekly team meetings to understand objectives and workload for the week.
- Attending training sessions and strategic team meetings to stay up to date with bank policies and regulatory requirements for learning.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant tertiary education or equivalent work experience in finance or accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and G Suite
- Familiarity with lenders and banking/finance industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage time and meet deadlines
- Proven track record of problem-solving skills and taking initiatives
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to accept feedback
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up to date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.