Mid-Level Backend Developer | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP70K
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture. We are looking for 5 Leadership Coaches to support and sustain our growth.
In this position, you will be:
- Collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams, including front-end developers, project managers, and designers, to design, develop and deploy high-quality web applications and systems.
- Developing and maintaining the back-end components of web applications, ensuring the performance, scalability, and security of the applications.
- Writing clean, efficient, and well-documented code using Laravel and other related technologies.
- Optimizing database queries and design for performance and scalability.
- Working with WebRTC to integrate audio and video communication capabilities into our applications.
- Integrating first-party and third-party applications into our web applications.
- Staying up-to-date with industry best practices and advancements in back-end development, and applying this knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of our development processes.
- Collaborating with front-end developers to ensure seamless integration of front-end and back-end systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with database optimization, query design, and performance tuning.
- Solid understanding of RESTful API design and development.
- Experience with WebRTC integration for audio and video communication.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to debug complex issues and provide effective solutions.
- Experience with integrating first-party and third-party applications.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and project management tools, such as Jira and Trello.
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (work-from-home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.