Hybrid (PC Provided), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications
- 100% proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- English data and quality control experience.
- Data auditing experience. (A background in Library Information Science would be an advantage.)
- Ability to create metadata in English.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to understand and use database software.
What You Will Do
- Quality Check all titles being ingested into BorrowBox
- Enhance metadata by checking all best-seller information, award winners, and series information
- Follow a strict check-listed process for titles flagged for enhancement
- Add genres and subject headings to titles flagged to make them more discoverable
- Create and update product groups
- QC and proof title data in the app, on the site, and shop, to ensure it is presented to a high and exacting standard
- Bulk edit, clean up and check data from the backlog and new publishers
- Generate, QC, and make data changes to Marc records according to requirements
- Attendance at daily huddles and weekly meetings.
About Your Client
Your client is an Australian global media company that provides easy and personal entertainment to people around the world. Their range of products comprise audio and large-print books that create a fulfilling mind-theater experience for customers. They have become the number one audio and large-print brand in Australia.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.