Office-based, Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- 100% proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- English data and quality control experience.
- Data auditing experience. (A background in Library Information Science would be an advantage.)
- Ability to create metadata in English.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to understand and use database software.
What You Will Do:
- Enter the title and metadata for the client’s acquisitions into the systems, and create associated checklists and labels.
- Work within the client’s contracts and publishing team.
- Keep all Excel trackers up-to-date and include all active and upcoming titles.
- Complete quality control data checks in the client’s system.
- Process publishing advance invoices and purchase orders and get approval for them.
- Be a part of projects with the Contracts team, assisting with royalties as required, completing QC checks and editing the data in our systems, data cleansing, and other administrative duties.
- Enter Large-Print and Audio product metadata and subject categories.
- Create products associated with the title metadata within the client’s system.
About Your Client:
Your client is an Australian global media company that provides easy and personal entertainment to people around the world. Their range of products comprise audio and large-print books that create a fulfilling mind-theatre experience for customers. They have become the number one audio and large-print brand in Australia.