Office-based, Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fresh graduates from a medical program are welcome to apply
- Administrative experience in the medical field may be helpful (i.e., scribe work, transcription, medical record maintenance, etc.)
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated: ability to self-teach using written and video guides as references
- Highly organized and confident in time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Comfortable navigating and utilizing multiple computer programs simultaneously (i.e. a CRM, Monday.com, Adobe Reader, Outlook, and cloud-based file sharing systems). Basic system training will be provided.
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to type 50+ words per minute
- Adept in downloading/uploading programs, files, and technology-based systems
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat and manipulating PDF form field formatting preferred.
What You Will Do:
- Accurately transcribe information from a veteran’s basic medical questionnaire onto the official DBQ form in a timely manner. Paraphrase veterans’ descriptions and draft written content from the perspective of a provider.
- Review and understand the VA’s Rating Schedule to determine disability rating requirements and what rating criteria veterans’ conditions align with.
- Determine the projected ratings for each DBQ using the Rating Schedule.
- Once trained, meet or exceed the goal of generating quality content at a consistent, productive pace.
- Work independently on a day-to-day basis with support from a remote team.
- Accurately maintain a daily productivity log.
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively with veterans and staff.
- Effectively execute written or verbal instructions.
About Your Client:
Your client offers thorough medical assessments along with accurate and detailed completions of Disability Benefit Questionnaires (DBQ’s) for many service-connected disabilities. They are based in California.