Hybrid (Office & WFH), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2+ years of practical/hands-on marketing experience, working on lead generation campaigns (you thrive on getting your hands dirty)
- A strong passion for all things entrepreneurship and digital marketing – you follow all the ‘big names’ in the online marketing space and have studied their best practices
- Experience with advertising platforms like Facebook, Google AdWords/Display Network, etc.
- Experience with digital marketing tools – HotJar, Buzzsumo, and Email Hunter get you super excited
- Building landing pages with tools like ClickFunnels, LeadPages, or Unbounce is something you’ve played around with
- Experience in sales funnels
- Experience working with Marketing CRMs (such as Ontraport, Hubspot)
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics reporting
- Want to work in a team where speed and agility are valued over ‘bureaucracy and process’
- Can create content using tools like Canva
- Ontraport skills, an advantage
What You Will Do:
- Handle content marketing, as well as process and systemize our marketing division
- Help create a complete customer journey and referral program
- Schedule social media postings
- Accurate and timely creation and management of content
- Provide responsive and awesome client service in responding to and managing assigned requests
- Create content that is engaging, reflective of clients and brands, relevant, and updated regularly
- Take responsibility for the management and increasing engagement across client’s social media
About Your Client:
Your client designs and builds houses that honor the homeowner’s individuality, match their family’s needs, and enhance the quality of their lives. Based in the Australian state of Victoria, they have been in business since 2009. They’re committed to ensuring that each dream home they design, build, and deliver is truly unique.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.