Marketing Coordinator | Work from Home, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for developing, executing, and monitoring marketing programs across a variety of channels. The work will include researching the market, analyzing data, and giving recommendations on how to optimize marketing investments and measure the pact of investments against the firm’s goals.
The client is a personal injury law firm located in the heart of Los Angeles, CA. They have revolutionized the legal industry by providing everyone with access to a lawyer and such spirit continues today. The goal remains the same: to give its clients the best legal representation after an accident.
In this position, you will be:
- Analyzing performance data and making recommendations on how to drive results
- Researching competitor (TV, Radio, OOH) creatives for insights and ideas on the development of new creatives via resources such as Kantar
- Managing Legal Accolades which includes Super Lawyers/Rising Stars; Los Angeles Daily News
- Managing the brand merchandise and fulfilling orders for all departments (HR and NCC, etc.) and outside events
- Managing all merchandising vendors and ensuring pricing and quality of the merchandise are optimized
- Making “Thank You” calls to clients for referring clients which includes sending a referral gift to clients
- Sending out Gift cards to clients for providing a 5-Star review and for referring clients
- Being the “back-up” to perform the weekly “clean” to validate the number of referral clients the past week
- Sending out “trafficking” information to TV stations on new TV spots
- Capturing data from sources into dashboards and reports that show performance vs our goals
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any business or marketing-related course
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint) and Google sheets and slides
- Ability to speak in both English and Spanish language
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably with a background and experience in marketing
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good judgment and the ability to work independently without supervision
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.