Hybrid (Office & WFH), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, preferably using email.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate.
- Ability to understand work requirements and connect to business goals and objectives, therefore able to suggest improvements and innovate.
- Aptitude for learning software (and its processes).
- Good comprehension leading to writing and editing skills – good with English grammar and spelling.
- Strong attention to detail for grammar and online best practices (readability standards, call-to-action placement, etc).
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and strategies, including lead generation, brand-building, and customer profiling.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and ability to produce under constraints.
What You Will Do:
- Marketing Administration: Join team calls and manage tracking sheets and action items.
- Salesforce.com Administration: Send reports and dashboards; update lead records; work with outside technical support to add functionality or track down issues.
- Proofreading: Proofread emails, webpages, articles, and press releases.
- Others: Data entry, files management, joining calls with vendors; project-based.
- Brand Continuity Audits: Ensure that all public-facing collateral on channels and with coaches is up-to-date.
- Scheduling Assistant: Manage all marketing department scheduling and coordination (ex: webcast scheduling, team schedules, meeting invites).
- Provide technical assistance for virtual events.
- Email Marketing Support: Load marketing emails, pull report, and support list management and database hygiene;
- Posting to Website: Post drafts to the website, make routine updates to web pages, and locate stock photos.
- Marketing Analytics Support: Help maintain marketing performance spreadsheets through data entry tasks.
About Your Client:
You will work with a Project Manager for a management consulting and executive coaching organization based in the U.S. West Coast, who works with the world’s top entrepreneurs and fast-growing businesses. A best-selling author and serial entrepreneur founded the business in 2008.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.