Marketing Admin | Work from Home, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP45K
GoTeam is seeking a Marketing Admin who will act as the system administrator on the customer relationship management platform and perform end-user administration tasks, providing first-line support and troubleshooting issues with the platform.
Your client delivers high-quality, fresh, culturally relevant food service programs to K 12 schools, higher education, seniors, and communities across the country. With an emphasis on fresh ingredients, regional supplier relationships, and meals that celebrate local cultures and communities, your client aims to improve the lives and livelihoods of people and communities so that their most vulnerable members can flourish.
In this position, you will be:
- Maintaining and updating system configuration and master data, creating and managing customer relationship management export and import processes to support the teams’ business needs.
- Helping with data cleansing and update initiatives, looking for continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within the CRM to meet business needs.
- Working with the team to plan and implement a mid-to-long-term strategy to improve the use of customer relationship management across all channels along with involvement in other data coordination and analysis efforts as needed.
- Increasing the utilization of customer relationship management through user engagement, and developing CRM workflows to support business processes.
- Extracting data, producing tailored reports and dashboards, and responding to other customer information requests. Providing consistent reports on CRM usage, projects, and campaigns.
- You will be overseeing Marketing roles such as:
- Editing and updating breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus using templates
- Posting content on social media with a scheduling application.
- Responding to comments on Instagram by coordinating with the team via Slack
- Updating digital monitors remotely using software platforms like CloudShare
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Marketing – both making copies and designs
- Administrative experience preferably with Western clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts.
- Excellent time management skills
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.