Maintenance Personnel | Office-Based, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP10K
GoTeam is seeking competent Maintenance Personnel. This role is responsible for cleaning and maintaining company premises and equipment. In addition to cleaning, many are tasked with inspecting the property and performing maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs, and minor repairs.
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture. We are looking for 5 Leadership Coaches to support and sustain our growth.
In this position, you will be:
- Providing Daily Cleaning and Maintenance Services
- Maintaining the 52-week soft services calendar and ensure the upkeeping of the site facilities
- Maintaining a clean work area at all times and also responsible for cleaning other areas of a work site
- Following posted safety standards and wear personal protective equipment when necessary
- Taking verbal and written instructions from company managers and maintenance officers.
- Conducting an inspection to ensure the project turned out correctly.
- Ensuring the safe handling and storage of volatile cleaning liquids
- Replacing trash bags and bin liners where appropriate
- Cleaning Supply Inventory
- Ordering and maintaining cleaning supplies and maintenance equipment.
- Ensuring that utility projects have been completed and signed off.
- Monitoring supply levels and communicate restocking needs as required
- Assisting in the Kitchen
- Cleaning workstations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Preparing cookies for welcome packages for new hires.
- Assisting in food preparations.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- With at least high school diploma or equivalent
- Skilled in verbal and written mediums to explain problems and concerns clearly
- Experience in housekeeping and cleaning services, equipment operation and supplies inventory is preferred
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/