Leadership Coach | Hybrid, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP40K
GoTeam is seeking competent Leadership Coaches to support and sustain the growth of the company.
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture. We are looking for 5 Leadership Coaches to support and sustain our growth.
In this position, you will be:
Meeting and Exceeding Team Member Expectations:
- Ensuring team members’ satisfaction, Leadership Coaches communicate with team members about their performance results against plans in action (WIN: WIN agreements; Objectives, Key Results, and X-Factors; and Huddles) and flag potential issues for further review.
- Participating and contributing to the Client Onboarding Session.
- Reporting misconduct of Team members and recommending a course of action. Recommend Values Awardees for the month to clients and the internal team.
- Executing Quarterly Report Out & Reset: Observe and discuss the performance of probationary Team Members diligently with Clients.
- Facilitating and documenting the following for Team Members within set timeframes:
- Doing Objectives, Key Results, and X-Factors or OKRx (first 2 weeks).
- Aligning Job Description (reviewed at end of first 4 weeks).
- KPI (reviewed at end of the first 4 weeks).
- Competency Benchmark (starting in Q4, must be completed by the end of first 8 weeks).
- Learning Needs (Learning Paths set up in dothis.to by end of week 2)
- Meeting and Exceeding Employee Expectations:
- Managing the team and ensuring they are acquainted with the organization’s structure and culture.
- Conducting 1:1 with team members fortnightly (or weekly for team members who require additional support). These 1:1 sessions take place in the client-specific spaces of our HuddleBoard.app.
- Attending the daily huddle with new team members for the first 4 weeks. Team member huddles occur in the client instance or client-specific spaces of our HuddleBoard app.
- Building success with the team members by displaying positive progress on their OKRx Scoreboards in the first 30 days.
- Ensuring that the OKRx is set up in the first week based on the information gathered by Sales and Recruitment using talentplan.go.team.
- Rating each huddle once a month, and looking for opportunities to engage with teammates and clients.
- Running WIN: WIN Agreement program with teammates and clients.
- Assisting team members to communicate with their clients (and themselves) to achieve greater outcomes.
- Carrying out prescribed disciplinary action on the misconduct of Team Member as per HR Handbook.
- Ensuring that Team Members can perform their tasks for the day and that the output conforms with the Statement of Work.
- Ensuring all approved business processes and policies are implemented and enforced.
- When a Coaching Log is required, develop a Performance Improvement Plan, and seek approval from the Operations Manager and the Client.
- Reviewing (manage by exceptions) the Daily Task Sheet of Team Member and suggesting improvements based on discussion with the Client.
- Reviewing (managed by exceptions) the Productivity Report of Team Member and suggesting improvements based on discussion with the Client.
- Doing Organizational Optimization:
- Implementing policies and coaching team members to meet and exceed expectations. As the focal point of a workforce, their success ultimately depends on the productivity of the team.
- Implementing execution (OKRx) and talent frameworks (Benchmark tool) to build each individual into a leader in their position.
- Working together across Functional Departments to ensure that quality and service goals are met.
- Escalating to Head Leadership Coach any challenges and feedback made by either Client or Team Member. Also, reiterate these points in fortnightly retrospectives.
- Building and encouraging cooperation among Team Members to help and support each other to complete tasks successfully.
- Be self-aware and recognize personal strengths and weaknesses and those of the team. Leverage strengths and develop weaknesses using our frameworks: Tick Bird Profile and Love Language Communication Style Preferences and Crystal Knows.
- Be a role model for Team Members, treating everyone with respect, and evaluating them by their commitment to work as best they can in alignment with their WIN: WIN agreement, Position Description, and OKRx’s.
- Be innovative and clarify expectations about future needs. Encourage Team Members to meet these needs.
- Be persuasive in making an effective case to support the work of the team.
- Be responsive and make an accurate assessment of the needs and expectations of the Client and Team Members.
- When team members hit challenges, use our frameworks to enable critical thinking from the team member to solve their own challenges (frameworks are available in the 1:1 Tool).
- Be positive and focus on solving problems and not blaming others (Embrace the “above the line” model: avoid denial, excuses, blame, and quitting, and choose instead to take ownership, accountability, and responsibility).
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing workforce operations.
- Preferably Business Management background and/or degree.
- Knowledge of lean methodology (boosting efficiency without sacrificing productivity) isn’t always required, but it’s useful in many industries. Candidates who understand the principles of lean manufacturing are preferred.
- Familiarity with business tools will be an advantage:
- MS Office (intermediate Excel Skills, PowerPoint, Word)
- Data analysis and database software
- Communication Skills and Empathy – Must deliver instructions clearly and concisely, and address employee questions or issues and respond to team members’ feedback.
- Organizational Skills – Able to juggle many different tasks and work within tight deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and familiarity with the principles of business administration are necessary components of the job. Examples include overseeing daily operations, pursuing organizational goals, and driving long-term business development.
- Keen attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic with a focus on team success.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.