Leadership Coach | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP40K
GoTeam is looking for six (6) exceptional Leadership Coaches to join our team and contribute to our mission of building a positive and collaborative working environment. As a Leadership Coach, you will be reporting to the Operations Manager and you will play a key role in helping our team members meet and exceed expectations, while also supporting their personal and professional development. Additionally, you will be responsible for executing quarterly report-outs and resets, facilitating and documenting team member objectives, and key results, and ensuring all approved business processes and policies are implemented and enforced. If you share our values and are excited about the opportunity to work with a dynamic and driven team, we encourage you to apply.
As a managed operations company, we provide offshore employees to clients in various countries such as Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US. We offer a friendly, professional team environment with numerous benefits, and we are proud of our caring and compassionate culture.
In this position, you will be:
- Managing Team Member Expectations
- Communicating with team members on their performance against plans (WIN: WIN, Objectives, Key Results, X-Factors, and Huddles), and ensuring they meet or exceed expectations.
- Reporting any misconduct, recommending values awardees, and executing quarterly report out and reset.
- Facilitating and documenting OKRx, aligned job descriptions, KPIs, competency benchmarks, and learning needs within specific timeframes.
- Participating in the client onboarding session to familiarize yourself with client requirements.
- Leading Employee Expectations
- Managing the team by conducting regular 1:1 sessions, attending daily huddles, displaying positive progress on OKRx scoreboards, and running the WIN: WIN agreement program.
- Assisting with communication and ensuring tasks align with the Statement of Work.
- Enforcing approved business processes and policies and carrying out disciplinary action as necessary.
- Reviewing daily task sheets and productivity reports of team members for improvement opportunities.
- Organizational Optimization
- Coaching the team to exceed expectations using frameworks like OKRx and Benchmark.
- Collaborating with other departments to achieve quality and service goals, and fostering teamwork and cooperation among team members.
- Reporting challenges and feedback to Head Leadership Coach and discussing in retrospectives.
- Leveraging strengths by using frameworks like Tick Bird Profile, Love Language, and Crystal Knows.
- Evaluating team members based on their commitment and alignment with agreements and OKRxs.
- Clarifying expectations and encouraging meeting future needs of the team and persuasively supporting the team and assessing client and team needs.
- Using 1:1 tool frameworks to enable critical thinking.
- Embracing the “above the line” model and focusing on problem-solving.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Psychology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a leadership coach, manager, or similar position.
- Deep knowledge of performance management and talent development, including experience with OKRs, KPIs, competency frameworks, and learning programs.
- Familiarity with productivity tools and software, such as project management tools, time-tracking apps, and performance dashboards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including active listening and giving constructive feedback.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify and address performance gaps and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Understanding of organizational behavior and psychology, including team dynamics, motivation, and leadership styles.
- Ability to lead by example, inspire and motivate team members, and foster a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Strong sense of accountability, integrity, professionalism, and ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Continuous learning mindset, willingness to adapt to change, and ability to embrace innovation and new technologies.
Must be willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement, consisting of working from the office on certain days located in Cebu City, Cebu.
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement with a laptop provided to enable you to work from either home or the office, with a dual monitor on both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.