Lead Generation Specialist | Hybrid, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Lead Generation Specialist to research and develop a group of food vendors in assigned cities to serve professional sports teams. In this role, you will be responsible for using the scripts and communication strategies provided to gather information and input it accurately into the client’s CRM system, HubSpot.
The client that you will be working with specializes in nutrition contract management working exclusively with professional sports teams.
In this position, you will be:
- Conducting research, monitoring, and updating the vendor network database
- Creating and implementing lead-generation strategies to increase brand awareness
- Contacting potential clients to qualify leads and generate new business opportunities
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential vendors
- Maintaining and managing the lead databases, tracking lead sources, and ensuring accurate data entry into HubSpot
- Maintaining regular contact with leads and prospects through email, phone calls, mailings, and other methods of communication
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify opportunities for business growth and development
- Contributing to the preparation of proposals and supporting the sales team in closing deals
- Creating a comprehensive list of potential vendors in the assigned city
- Determining the eligibility of vendors based on established criteria
- Sending Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to qualified vendors and coordinating with them to obtain necessary information and documents.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in utilizing CRM software, preferably HubSpot.
- Demonstrated abilities in project and time management.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in lead generation.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in cold calling.
- Skilled in research and prospecting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Motivated and possesses a strong work ethic.
Must be willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement, consisting of three days in the office (Tuesdays to Thursdays) located in Cebu City, Cebu, and two days remotely (Mondays and Fridays).
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement with a laptop provided to enable you to work from either home or the office, with a dual monitor on both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.