Junior Salesforce Administrator | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP45K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Junior Salesforce Administrator. This role is responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of the client and the development of the client’s clients.
Your client’s business provides a CRM system, advice templates, and other essential tools to support financial advisers and paraplanners in Australia.
In this position, you will be:
- Covering all aspects of user and license management (for our clients) including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Doing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): workflow, process builder, flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, app actions, custom settings, mobile administration, and dashboards and reports.
- Managing Sandbox environment
- Releasing DevOps management experience
- Identifying and gathering requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identifying unused or underutilized platform features
- Creating a platform roadmap and defining priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Owning the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Managing data to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Doing proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Importing CSV data, using data loader.io into our clients’ Salesforce Orgs. This will require meticulous attention to detail and the ability to Extract, Transform and Load the data.
- Handling user support tickets
- Monitoring and improving user adoption
- Handling new users and ongoing user training
- Doing technical documentation
- Managing integrated applications and third-party suppliers including Hivrs, DocuSign, Conga, Survey Gizmo, Mailchimp, etc.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5 years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g., Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder
- Bachelor’s/Post graduate degree, or professional qualification
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best-practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Training end-users and key stakeholders
- Technical documentation
- Available and responsive to questions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (work-from-home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.