IT Asset Administrator | Office-Based, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP17K
GoTeam is seeking a skilled IT Asset Administrator to join our team and oversee the entire hardware and software product lifecycle. The ideal candidate will manage and monitor the hardware and software inventory database for compliance, identify cost-saving opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services, and renew maintenance agreements and warranties for hardware and software.
We are a managed operations company that provides our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees who are dedicated to their success. Our company is known for our kind and caring culture, and we offer a friendly and supportive professional team environment with many great benefits. We’re always looking for talented individuals who share our values of compassion and empathy to join our team and support our continued growth.
In this role, you will be:
- Managing the entire hardware and software product lifecycle
- Maintaining and monitoring hardware/software inventory database to ensure compliance
- Identifying savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services
- Procuring, receiving, inventory, and provisioning software and hardware
- Researching equipment and software and making recommendations on vendors, manufacturers, and product versions
- Keeping track of the organization’s tangible and intangible assets to ensure they are accounted for, deployed, maintained, upgraded, and disposed of appropriately.
- Monitoring software licenses and hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts.
- Developing procurement strategies and recommending asset management procedures.
- Conducting technology research and performing routine administrative duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in asset management, IT procurement, or a related field
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Familiarity with hardware and software inventory management tools
- A workstation equipped with a dual monitor set up in the office.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/