IT Asset Administrator | Office-based, Mid-Shift | Up to PHP17K
GoTeam is seeking a competent IT Asset Administrator who will be responsible for reviewing and revising standard equipment configuration and policies. In charge of maintaining physical assets, property, and equipment.
The client is a managed operations company, located in Cebu City, that provides its clients based in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the US with offshore employees. It is known for its kind and caring culture and one will definitely enjoy a friendly, professional team environment with lots of great benefits.
In this position, you will be:
- Ensuring an organization’s assets are accounted for, deployed, maintained, upgraded, and disposed of when the time comes. Put simply, it’s making sure that the valuable items, tangible and intangible, in your organization are tracked and being used.
- Monitoring software licenses and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts, forming procurement strategies, and making recommendations for asset management procedures.
- Performing technology research and routine administrative duties as requested
- Managing the entire hardware and software product lifecycle
- Maintaining and monitoring hardware/software inventory database to ensure compliance
- Identifying savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services
- Tracking and renewing hardware and software maintenance agreements and warranties
- Procurement, receipt, inventory and provisioning of software and hardware
- Researching equipment and software and making recommendations on vendors, manufactures, product versions
- Metering and reviewing software and hardware utilization and making recommendations on requirements
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree graduate in IT/Computer engineering or any related degree
- Must have At least 1 year work experience as IT Asset Administrator
- Experience in handling Asset Management, Inventory Management and Project Coordination
- Knowledgeable in using MS Visio for preparation of flowcharts and diagrams
- At least Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can work with less supervision
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/