IT Administrator | Remote, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is seeking a competent IT Asset Administrator. In this role, the IT Administrator will work with the IT Manager to help create, maintain and secure the IT systems and integrations. This position will contribute to a high-performing, collaborative team culture, and behaviors.
Based in Colorado, your client leads a franchise accounting business that supports multiple industries. They establish system-wide programs that help both franchisors and franchisees with various needs, including payroll processing, taxes, vendor bill payments, and franchise compliance tracking.
In this position, you will be:
- Creating, administering, and operating various technology systems as necessary to support business functions.
- Supporting efforts to manage a large number of clients who need access.
- Working with the IT Manager to build technology solutions that optimize the organization’s workflows. Some examples of tasks may include:
- Creating reports for clients using the company’s selected technology.
- Building custom reporting calendars to client specifications.
- Writing SQL Queries and PowerShell scripts, using Excel Office Scripts, and creating cloud flow in Power Automate to assist with automation.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting automation regularly.
- Completing IT checklists and configuring systems for General Ledger, Payroll, Point-of-Sale, and Bill Payment systems at the direction of the IT Manager.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Ability to work from a task list and stay well organized to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SQL Queries (Select, Insert, Update, and Delete statements)
- Knowledge of PowerShell, such as Group-By, Select-Object, and Where-Object commands.
- Knowledge of Excel files and pivot tables as an analysis tool
- Knowledge of Rest-based API functions like GET and POST using JSON formatted responses
- General accounting knowledge, such as accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Demonstrate that you are a motivated learner and problem solving
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.