Hybrid (Office & WFH), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- With 3+ years of experience making graphics for social, website, ads, emails, etc.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate.
- Loves learning and likes to have fun and bring creativity to the team.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and ability to produce under constraints.
- A professional and positive attitude.
What You Will Do:
- Deep knowledge of digital and print graphic design, packaging design, print production, UI/UX, video editing, and animation.
- Provide creative and innovative solutions that build brand voice and elevate the customer experience through all collateral.
- Create a strong and consistent look and feel in all projects that align with the brand’s overall vision.
- Design all supporting creative marketing material including omnichannel print and digital creative marketing initiatives; eCommerce, newsletters, videos, blogs, collateral materials, direct mail pieces, advertising and signage, website, videos and social posts, as well as internal business initiatives as requested that are on strategy and brand-consistent. Must execute from initial design through to final production.
About Your Client:
Your client helps customers keep their homes and offices healthier and more eco-responsible, by providing safer and chemical-free alternatives to traditional home care and household cleaning products.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.