Graphic Designer | Remote, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP70K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Graphic Designer this role will be responsible for working with a team of designers to meet the need of the Marketing and Sales department. The right fit is proactive and passionate about IT. A candidate that can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Your client is a dedicated team of solutions providers that creates products so dynamically future-forward brands are unaware of their need until it is placed in front of them.
In this position, you will be:
- Using your strong eye for visual composition
- Using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, and other necessary software
- Creating a wide range of graphics and creatives such as logos, static and motion graphics, animated videos, sizzle/demo reels, etc.
- Executing concepts with creativity and style and is abreast of current design trends
- Designing clear and engaging visual communication materials for digital platforms. These include social media ads, Google ads, YouTube ads, Web banners, emailers, and other marketing materials as required
- Working closely with the Creatives team to translate messaging concepts into engaging and effective marketing material
- Possessing a strong creative mind. The ideal candidate should be able to execute concepts, directions, ideas, and details give and come back with graphical artistic renderings
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Detail-oriented and persuasive
- Strong, effective communication
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- A portfolio of all work completed is required for this position.
- High School Grad or GED
- 1 year designing for a brand or company
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.