Graphic Designer | Remote, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP50K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Graphic Designer this role requires a designer that sees the world in both digital and print and believes in collaborative and creative thinking to solve problems to explore new boundaries.
Your client is a retail strategy and innovation business based in New South Wales. Their services range from advertising (consumer insights) to architecture (store design) to digital (eCommerce, advertising, loyalty programs) and design (product, presentation, people, and process planning.)
In this position, you will be:
- Working with the Marketing Services Manager and Senior Designer to create an ongoing campaign and promotional assets to templated guidelines for the Freedom Furniture Marketing and Digital Team which may include:
- Creating engaging digital content including; web banners, animations, tiles, gifs & eDMs
- Printing collaterals including brochures, flyers, posters, banners, billboards & POS
- Creating static or motion content for organic & paid social
- Organizing internal and external brand documents and resources according to guidelines
- Providing ad-hoc design support for internal communications
- Basic coding for digital content
- Providing basic image retouching for web and print needs
- Delivering content to daily and weekly deadlines
- Ensuring visual branding is consistent throughout assets
- Strong planning and file management
- Uploading DAM and file coding
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Proficiency with the full Adobe Creative Suite working on a Mac platform (After Effects & Premiere Pro would also be beneficial)
- Photography retouching skills
- A strong understanding of fundamental design principles, layout, hierarchy, usability & typography
- Possess a design portfolio that demonstrates a passion for elegant, minimalist & pixel-perfect design
- Basic coding knowledge would be helpful
- Experience with project management or planning tools e.g., Monday, Asana, Trello
- Proficiency in MS Office including PowerPoint
- Basic video editing (nice to have)
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.