Hybrid (Office & WFH), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in web development.
- Must have a working knowledge of the following: .NET, REACT, SQL, APIs
- With WordPress/Drupal 9 experience preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of AWS environment
- Must have a working knowledge of SQL and MYSQL Databases
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) practices
- Experience with Jira and GitHub, a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Has the ability to work alone or in a group, as part of a larger project
What You Will Do:
- Participate in all phases of the website fulfillment cycle – from product design, implementation, and quality assurance
- Build and maintain WordPress websites
- Maintain company website in Drupal -9
- Test, diagnose, and fix website issues to produce quality websites.
- Work alongside the SEO team
- Maintain websites in AWS Environment (EC2, LightSail)
- Other duties, as assigned
About Your Client:
Your client is a 100 percent employee-owned independent insurance agency with its HQ in California, as well as offices in Oregon, Arizona, Missouri, and London. They provide clients with commercial or personal insurance, as well as employee benefits packages and wealth management services.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.