Full Stack Developer | Hybrid, Day Shift | Up to PHP70K
GoTeam is seeking for a competent Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality, and coding for mobile platforms.
The client is a managed operations company, located in Cebu City, who provides its clients based in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the US with offshore employees. It is known for its kind and caring culture and one will definitely enjoy a friendly, professional team environment with lots of great benefits.
In this position, you will be:
- Maintaining clear and open communication with the CTO and relevant team members to ensure tasks are completed in an efficient and transparent manner
- Writing front-end code and building efficient modules and features
- Estimating effort and deliver projects within set timelines and budget
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications
- Adhering to team coding standards and development processes where necessary
- Adhering to the repository design pattern of DTT when coding the backend
- Creating unit tests for the features being worked on, to ensure a bug-free code
- Determining appropriate architecture and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations
- Documenting work and lessons learned in the appropriate systems for future reference and knowledge sharing
- Having interaction with the UI/UX designer to come-up with a better plan or solution to features being worked on
- Designing and developing APIs
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers
- Having daily interaction to front-end developers and do alignment meetings, if necessary, to make sure both parties are on the same page
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Learning the basic principles of scrum methodology
- Sharing and collaborating to the team ideas, solutions and best practices to features being discussed
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ of developer experience
- Ability to work with the following frameworks and languages:
- Web CSS
- Bootstrap 4
- SCSS / PostCSS
- Vue Framework and ecosystem (Vue-router, vuex, etc.)
- Bootstrap-Vue Library, AWS S3, NuxtJS
- Laravel 5+ and VueJS experience
- PHP 7
- HTML and CSS, Twitter Bootstrap 4
- Git Version Control
- Front-end development experience is required
- Proficiency in the following frameworks, languages, and tools would be a plus:
- PugJS (formerly Jade)
- Linux server administration
- Cloud services like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- PHPUnit and/or Laravel Dusk
- Jira or other sprint management tools
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.