Frontend Web Developer | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is looking for two (2) Frontend Web Developers who will be responsible for maintaining and developing the entire web presence of the client, including websites, servers, hosting, domains, and plugins. They will work with the UX/UI team to ensure all websites are up-to-date, secure, and effective for the end user. The candidates must be detail-oriented, independent, and an excellent communicator. They will manage their own workflow, juggle tasks across multiple websites, and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The organization you will be working for has experienced rapid growth and is dedicated to delivering unforgettable experiences for visitors to Bali, whether staying with them or simply exploring the area. They aim to create lasting memories by sharing their love for Bali, their passion for their work, and their commitment to treating their guests, community, and colleagues with kindness.
In this position, you will be:
- Maintaining and updating all the client’s websites and developing new websites
- Testing website functionality across browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Optimizing website loading speeds and capacity using compression techniques
- Collaborating with UX/UI team to ensure optimal user experience
- Assigned with tasks handling minor maintenance updates and larger projects such as website rebuilds
- Managing hosting providers, domains, and applicable plugins and applications
- Implementing marketing pixels, 3rd party software APIs, and similar e-receipt distribution software
- Using project management software to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and best practices in web development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience as a Webmaster or Web developer.
- Experience optimizing websites for desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/InDesign to bring graphic designs to the web.
- Experience using WordPress CMS and a variety of plugins.
- Knowledge of API tools such as Integromat or Zapier.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager and experience implementing marketing pixels such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Experience integrating 3rd party software APIs such as Active Campaign.
- Familiarity with e-receipt distribution software such as SendGrid.
- Experience managing hosting providers such as HostGator, Linode, etc.
- Experience managing and purchasing domains.
- Proficient in using Google Workspace.
- Experience using project management software such as Monday.com.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Familiarity with Elementor is preferred.
- Knowledge of compression techniques to optimize site load speed.
Must be willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement, consisting of working from the office on certain days located in Cebu City, Cebu.
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement with a laptop provided to enable you to work from either home or the office, with a dual monitor on both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.