Work from Home (PC provided), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be knowledgeable in the following programming languages:
- CSS / HTML5
- Experience with React, Redux, and styled-components
- Know how to use version control tools such as SVN and TFS
- Work independently and efficiently
- Communicate project status to stakeholders
- Excellent grasp of front-end technologies and user experience
- Experience, understanding, and enthusiasm for UI/UX web design
- Remain abreast with current technologies and best practices
- Comfortable working on a variety of projects at one time
- Good English communication
What You Will Do:
- Build a high-performance, responsive Web portal (SPAs) using React, Python, etc.
- Collaborate with the design/marketing team to identify design components for implementation and communicate effectively
- Work in an agile environment as a part of a dynamic development team
- Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, easily maintainable, and scalable under sustained load
- Provide technical mentorship to junior engineers to build quality software
- Participate in design and code reviews
Who is GoTeam:
Your client is an IT consulting and services business in Florida that has helped thousands of companies save more than US$50 million in shipping costs, through refunds and contract negotiations. Their mission is to provide customers with insights about shipping and logistics so they can decide better.
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.