Hybrid (PC Provided), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have at least 1–2 years’ experience as a Front–End Developer
- Must have experience with the following:
- Vue 2 Framework and its ecosystem (vue-router, vuex, etc)
- PugJS (formerly Jade)
- Bootstrap-Vue Library, AWS S3, NuxtJS, Atomic Design Pattern
- Must be skilled in creating Web CSS & Front End (UI and UX) web app design.
- Experience with SQL Queries for DB generation.
- Knowledgeable in Scrum Technology is an advantage
What You Will Do
- Maintaining clear and open communication with the CTO and relevant team members to ensure tasks are completed in an efficient and transparent manner
- Writing front-end code and building efficient modules and features.
- Estimating effort and delivering projects within set timelines and budget.
- Adhering to modern style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Coming up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Creating and maintaining digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mock-ups using prototyping tools.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Adjusting layouts based on user feedback.
- Documenting work and lessons learned in the appropriate systems for future reference and knowledge sharing.
- Interaction with the UI/UX designer to come up with a better plan or solution to features being worked on.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Learning the basic principles of scrum methodology.
- Sharing and collaborating with the team ideas, solutions and best practices to features being discussed
About Your Client
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are an enhanced operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.