Financial Planning Analyst | WFH, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP90K
GoTeam is in search of a Financial Planning Analyst who will gather financial data from diverse teams, such as production, sales, accounting, and public sources, to conduct comprehensive analyses.
As a managed operations company, we offer offshore employees to our clients based in various locations, including Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US. Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to work in a friendly, professional environment with numerous excellent benefits. At our organization, we strive to create a culture that is caring and compassionate towards our team members and stakeholders.
If you believe you have the qualifications for the position and would like to become a member of an exceptional team, we encourage you to apply now.
In this position, you will be:
- Collecting financial data from various departments and conducting high-level analyses to support strategic business decisions
- Providing financial analysis support to different departments as needed
- Creating a financial forecasting model to support financial forecasting and planning processes
- Reviewing financial activities and providing feedback on improving financial modeling
- Evaluating optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
- Recommending financial actions by assessing options about organization goals.
- Recommending debt structures by analyzing refinancing options.
- Liaising with senior management to prepare the business’s financial and strategic plans.
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information, as well as performing ad-hoc financial analyses to support business operations.
- Presenting monthly, weekly, and daily management reports that include P&L forecasting and daily revenue reports.
- Preparing business reports and performing ad-hoc financial analyses to support business operations.
Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or a related major, or an equivalent level of professional experience
- Holds certification as either Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) is preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of financial planning experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in effective communication
- Exhibit outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Exhibit meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy and precision in work
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.