Work from Home (PC provided), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related
- At least 2 years of FP&A and Commercial finance work experience are required
- P&L: Profit and Loss working knowledge SAP experience is an asset
- Problem Solving Skills – ability to handle and analyze difficult issues and find appropriate resolutions
- Communication Skills – Effective written and oral English communication skills to be able to work with accounting staff, executive leaders, and external banking and audit professional
- Organizational Skills – Ability to multi-task, prioritize and reprioritize to meet the company’s needs
- Numerical Skills – exceptional numerical skills to prepare and analyze a range of financial reports.
- Detail Oriented – being meticulous and having attention to detail is a must for this role
- Strong work ethic with a focus on team success
- Self-motivated with a desire to always be learning
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
What You Will Do
- Understand key operational drivers for the business
- Review monthly regional/divisional operating results through Direct Operating Earnings, analyzing budget and historical performance results.
- Suggest operational courses of action at division level and senior level management to positively impact direct operating earnings
- Perform business revenue monitoring
- Produce business feasibility analysis for all key promotional pack projects and perform after-the-fact financial analysis to ascertain if ROI was achieved or not
- Develop and deploy standardized tools for use in Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Forecasts, Long Range Plan (LRP), and Operational management reporting
- Produce accurate, complete, and timely financial analysis and reporting of the actual marketing spend and analyze and explain variances vs the AOP, Latest Estimate (LE), and Prior Year Results
- Transcribe voice-recorded file notes
- Prepare service agreements and FDS
- Prepare and tailor meeting documentation and presentations (Word or PowerPoint document)
- Managing expense results for Finance operating department
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis and responsibilities assigned
- Interface with senior management to explain monthly financial results
- Respond to questions from key stakeholders about P&L trends and deviations from AO
- Assist in managing the team of financial analysts to understand and communicate complex concepts and bring relevant business insights
- Respond to questions from key stakeholders about Profit and Loss (P&L) trends and deviations from AOP
About Your Client:
Your client is a New York-based food service company that helps partners raise the quality of food and participation in food service programs in schools, health care and senior living facilities, and emergency food programs.