Financial Analyst | Remote, Night Shift | Up to PHP40K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Financial Analyst to support the financial analysis, budgeting, metrics development, and reporting needs of the company. This role will report to the Finance Manager and will be dedicated to supporting executive leaders and department managers in developing and maintaining company budgets, forecasting, and ad hoc analysis. This individual will partner closely with the Accounting Team to support the month-close process and drive accuracy throughout the financial statements.
The client is Texas-based and is one of the fastest-growing fitness and nutrition coaching on the planet dedicated to transforming lives through dynamic, fun, and challenging outdoor and virtual group workouts led by Certified Personal Trainers.
In this position, you will be:
- Partnering with the accounting team to ensure that financial information is reported in a way that allows for proper reporting, presentation, and analytics
- Examining financial statements each month for inconsistencies, inaccuracies, or other anomalies and investigating/resolving them accordingly
- Maintaining a semi-annual and rolling 18-month operating expense and cost of revenue forecast by meeting with department leaders monthly to review actuals while suggesting adjustments based on updates, trends, and intuition
- Developing quality assurance practices around internal and external reporting to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Maintaining an accurate forecast that is updated monthly.
- High Business case analysis and special project requests.
- Reviewing the accuracy of financials and providing variance analysis.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Study key data and information throughout company’s systems to help drive conclusions and to aid decision-making relating to sales, customer engagement, satisfaction, pricing levels, pricing structures, customer service operations, customer retention, marketing campaign effectiveness, trainer productivity, trainer compensation, etc.
- Partner with Sales Operations to develop, maintain, and distribute daily, monthly, and quarterly KPIs, and metrics (Including, but not limited to, company-level metrics, company-wide and individual sales performance, and recruiting pipelines and efficacy)
- Respond to ad-hoc analytics requests and ensure delivery in a timely and accurate manner. This will include working with the Finance Manager & CFO to prioritize such requests and building in automation, when possible, to reduce request volume
- Support SVP of Sales Ops in establishing and tracking field incentive budgets, and partner with internal field support to effectively communicate said budgets to external business partners
- Support SVP of Sales Ops in performing analysis on trainer pay updates and the overall impact on individual trainers and the company as a whole
- Partner with various department leaders to develop data architecture best practices for operational data sources
- Maintain fluent knowledge of the company’s core products and services
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.