Finance Executive | Remote, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Finance Executive. As a People & Finance Executive, you will support the People & Finance Manager with the day-to-day tasks in the finance department and play an integral role in maintaining account information. You will be the go-to person for HR administration. You will provide administrative support to all company departments.
Your client is an Australian independent communication and marketing agency whose services range from creative campaigns to building critical business technology infrastructure. Their impressive roster of clients includes brands like Coca-Cola, Caltex, Pizza Hut, Johnson & Johnson, and Canon.
In this position, you will be:
Finance Support (60%)
- Completing monthly transactions including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and Journal Entries
- Maintaining and keeping cashflow up to date
- Assisting the implementation of NetSuite ensuring it is utilized to its full potential
- Accurate and timely processing of transactions/invoices and day-to-day data in the system (currently Xero is moving to NetSuite)
- Accounts receivable-Follow up on client payments to ensure client balances are within credit period/send out client statements, invoices
- Accounts Payable-Matching purchase orders, coding invoices, and reconciling vendor statements including credit cards
- Setting up new clients and vendors
- Processing and reconciling bank statements
- Generating regular reports using the finance system
- Investigating and resolving any account entry discrepancies
- Closing jobs accurately and timely when jobs are finished
- Assisting with month-end close
- Assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior team members
- Creating and keeping the Finance User Manual up to Date and Relevant
- Conducting system training for other members of the agency
- Financing team’s ad hoc requests
People Administration (20%)
- Processing Staff’s payroll using Employment Hero
- Processing and monitoring government obligations such as payroll taxes, Superannuation, EOFY reporting
- Completing Letters of Offers, Contracts
- Onboarding and Offboarding staff
- Managing Birthday/Anniversary schedule
- Monitoring Staff leaves
- Manage the annual reviews
- Adhoc Human Resource requests
Account Service (AS) Support (20%)
- Assisting AS team in adding/updating jobs and estimates in the system
- Providing reconciliation reports for Account Service as required
- Project billing and reconciliation
- Filing documents
- AS Team ad hoc requests
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in a finance team environment or related field
- Execute tasks with a very high level of accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion in relaying information
- Excellent time management and organization skills including the ability to meet the deadline
- Knowledge of Google Suite & advanced in Microsoft office including Excel and Word
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.