Finance Coordinator | WFH, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is in search of a meticulous and well-organized Finance Coordinator to aid the client’s finance team in managing various financial duties. The Finance Coordinator will be accountable to the Finance Manager and will assist the finance team with financial reporting, accounts payable and receivable, and other relevant activities. An excellent candidate for this position should possess a firm grasp of accounting principles, exhibit self-motivation, and have remarkable organizational abilities with an eye for detail.
Your client works on making mortgages less of a burden for Kiwis, helping build wealth, and saving thousands of dollars on their clients’ mortgage repayments.
In this position, you will be:
- Preparing PAYE (Pay as you earn) filing and GST (Goods and services tax) returns
- Maintaining general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing the regular sales report and revenue reconciliation
- Assisting in processing and managing payroll payment
- Preparing financial reports and assisting with financial analysis
- Doing other ad-hoc financial tasks as required
- Assisting in processing and managing department data
- Assisting in Data entry for the company and department dashboard
- Assisting finance manager where needed in strategic initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- At least 2 years of accounting experience required
- A solid understanding of NZ taxation
- Relevant experience in Xero and payroll is a must
- Have a keen eye for details and accuracy
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Capable of working independently or collaboratively within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Excel
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.