Executive Assistant | Office-Based, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Executive Assistant, who will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the CEO including preparing reports, managing calendars, and booking arrangements.
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture. We are looking for 5 Leadership Coaches to support and sustain our growth.
In this position, you will be:
- Managing calendar activities, coordinating schedules, finalizing meetings, and scheduling conference calls
- Setting a schedule, and tracking dates, budgets, and other information using spreadsheets
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Monitoring project progress and handling any issues that arise
- Assessing project risks and issues and providing solutions where applicable
- Managing the CEO’s email and inbox, calendar, and appointments
- Making presentations and reports, as needed
- Planning and organizing conferences, retreats, and annual events for the CEO
- Assisting with meeting planning activities including registering for events, booking rooms, setting up webinars, finalizing reservations, and registering visitors as needed
- Performing ad hoc tasks for the CEO
- Scheduling meetings, phone calls, and other appointments and preventing any scheduling conflicts
- Acting as Point of Contact
- Keeping everyone connected, they are responsible for answering calls, replying to emails, and communicating project status to all participants both inside and outside of the company
- Overseeing projects and working with stakeholders on behalf of the CEO
- Communicating with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Consulting with and gathering information from project stakeholders and communicating the information to the Project Manager and the CEO
- Keeping Records
- Keeping detailed records in a clear and well-maintained filing system to keep things organized
- Filing of documents (maintain a database of soft files and printed matter in a secure manner)
- Updating contact management information
- Maintaining contract files and lists for vendors
- Taking minutes – Having an accurate official written record of what took place at a meeting or conference is important for future reference
- Maintaining detailed records of all aspects of the development of the project
- Sorting reports, contracts, invoices, and financial files for quick access and future reference
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Being familiar with the following software will be an advantage:
- MS Office (Intermediate Excel Skills)
- Scheduling software
- Project management software
- Has good time management skills to juggle multiple tasks at one time, they need to be able to manage their time wisely as well as accurately prioritize their work
- Has good and effective communication skills to explain tasks, projects, and meeting content succinctly, so that the team understands exactly what needs to be done, and work is delivered consistently to the deadline
- Possesses good conflict management skills to have a robust conflict management procedure in place so that issues can be resolved effectively, minimizing the negative consequences to the team.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills in order to keep track of all the meetings, schedules, appointments, phone calls, and documents in their care
- Has keen attention to detail
- Showcases strong work ethic with a focus on team success
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Embody the company’s values including care, drive, humility, discovery, gratitude, and resourcefulness
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K., and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/