Estimator | Hybrid, Day-Shift | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a skilled Estimator to join our team and contribute to our construction projects. As an Estimator, you will play a vital role in ensuring accurate billing processing, providing support to project managers, and facilitating effective communication with subcontractors. If you have a background in construction and project management, and possess strong attention to detail, we invite you to apply and be a part of our dynamic team of estimators, supporting our ongoing success in delivering high-quality projects.
Your client designs and builds houses that honor the homeowner’s individuality, match their family’s needs, and enhance the quality of their lives. Based in the Australian state of Victoria, they have been in business since 2009. They’re committed to ensuring that each dream home they design, build, and deliver is truly unique.
In this position, you will be:
- Processing bills and invoices related to construction projects.
- Providing support to project managers by handling requests for information (RFIs) and other administrative tasks.
- Communicating and coordinating with subcontractors for pricing and project details.
- Assisting the current VA estimators in preparing and submitting quote requests.
Skills an Qualifications:
- Strong background in the construction industry, preferably with architectural knowledge.
- Experience in project management, including coordinating and overseeing construction projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with team members, subcontractors, and clients.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities for accurate cost estimation and bill processing.
- Proficient in using construction estimation software and tools for efficient project management and cost estimation.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Must be willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement, consisting of working from the office on certain days located in Cebu City, Cebu.
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement with a laptop provided to enable you to work from either home or the office, with a dual monitor on both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., the U.K. and Singapore. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.