Email Creative Technician | Remote, Night Shift | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Email Creative Technician. In charge of managing the queue for incoming orders for various online marketing campaigns.
Your client provides multi-channel direct marketing services and leads a business that has been named one of the “Best Companies to Work For” in Florida. Their wholesale and target email marketing services have been proven to drive the right audiences to their client’s websites and stores.
In this position, you will be:
- Analyzing client-provided HTML files to solve compatibility issues
- Communicating with clients and sales representatives regarding their campaigns
- Creating responsive HTML email creatives
- Managing a high volume of incoming requests from clients and sales representatives
- Providing feedback to leadership on company systems and processes to improve efficiency
- Participating in team meetings providing input and feedback to enhance processes
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking, organizational, and time-management abilities
- Comprehensive written and oral communication skills, with the know-how to professionally address internal staff and clients
- Solid data entry/typing skills with an eye for identifying errors
- Team player who will hold him/herself accountable for key responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities while successfully achieving department and company goals
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with clients at all times
- A can-do proactive attitude; and consistent follow through
- Ability to adapt quickly and frequently to meet increasing business needs
- Proficient with HTML and responsive CSS
- Attention to detail and ability to review high volumes of client requests in a very detailed way. Finds any irregularity or concerns and brings them to light. Works with minimal errors.
- Flexibility/ Adaptability adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Copes effectively with change. Calm under pressure. Communicates effectively.
- Communication often suggests new ideas. Not afraid to ask questions. Communications effectively with Sales and Clients. Communicates their concerns to leadership.
- Openness to criticism and ideas often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or constructive feedback. Collaborates respectfully with team members.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.