Website Coordinator | Remote, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP55K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Website Coordinator that will be a driving force to support our online growth. Working to engage our B2B and B2C customers across 3+ brands, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our website and digital channels are optimized and running smoothly.
Your client is a Canadian business that is a wholesale supplier of terry and linen, as well as custom-made bed and window treatments, to the hospitality and healthcare industries, among many others. They have more than 70 years of operational excellence and are committed to giving their clients great value and trendsetting designs.
In this position, you will be:
- Customizing templates and building custom web pages in Odoo.
- Integrating and maintaining all shopping channels on various social media platforms.
- Seeking new opportunities to sell on social in ways that work for the business.
- Optimizing the site, both maintaining and continuously improving the website to maximize our customer experience, and online conversions and ensure the website is running smoothly.
- Determining the placement of new products/offerings on the website (ie. Banners, main page, landing page, etc).
- Executing strategies to ensure product lines are supported, promotions are capitalized on and new launches are successful.
- Describing, tagging, and categorizing new products for maximum SEO results.
Skills and Experience:
- Review data and recommend tactics to grow new user purchases, retention/loyalty, and conversion
- Experience with Google platform (Analytics, Merchant Center, Search Console, etc.)
- Experience with various content management systems (Odoo, WordPress, Magento, etc.) is considered an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate
- Must bring creativity to the team
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and ability to produce under constraints
- Professional and positive attitude
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.