Work-from-home (PC provided), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup for your home
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from the start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P5K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the assistance program.
- Free telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Gen – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P5K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the CEO’s inbox and book appointments via phone or email.
- Quality-check calendar invitations and events.
- Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) on inbox management, calendar and appointments management, and travel arrangement tasks.
- Take the SOPs and create an EA training course, including The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, professional personal branding (we will provide the material for this), and training on the use of software tools for efficient and results-driven EAs
- Reply to emails on behalf of the CEO. Turn the approved responses into SOPs and wiki (knowledge base) posts.
- Update the template for responses to Frequently Asked Questions.
About Your Client:
We are a managed operations business that connects business leaders with highly skilled, highly motivated, and coachable team members in the Philippines. We are known for our kind and caring culture and are a Great Place to Work-certified business.
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.