Work from Home (PC Provided), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications
- Senior level
- High typing speed – Typing speed of 60 words-per-minute minimum.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and exceptional sales writing skills.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Detail oriented. Double checks email recipients on every email.
- Documenting business practices / process, making visual aids using Visio
What You Will Do
- Personally manage the CGO’s schedules and provide efficient administrative, communication, and organization services for their respective team.
- Research pharmaceutical industry news and government (Medicare/Medicaid) regulations to post on Linked in at least 3/wk.
- Develop a system for efficiently executing meetings and business events: live note taking, filing documents, maintaining folder organization, etc.
- Organize and assist with meetings and events, including coordinating and preparing pre-work, drug/client research on LinkedIn/news, documenting meeting agendas, and setting up video conferences.
- Tracking and setting deadlines, schedules, and task delegations to ensure action items through completion.
- Manage expense reporting and procurement card processes through Expensify.
About Your Client
Your client is a Texas-based IT company that supercharges pharma marketing initiatives as the first company commercializing 100% of Medicare A, B, C and D claims. They believe in getting the best treatments to the right patients quickly and efficiently.
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.