Digital Marketing Strategist | Office-Based, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP45K
GoTeam is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist who will manage the overall digital strategy and implementation of marketing campaigns to position the client as the foremost provider for Dealerships, Dealer Groups, Vehicle Importers, and OEMs websites.
The client is an internet products and solutions company for Motor Vehicle Dealerships, Dealer Groups, Vehicle Importers, and OEMs, enhancing the company’s efficiency and profitability through technology and better online results.
In this position, you will be:
- Responsible for the development, organization, and implementation of customer-facing digital platforms
- Working with business stakeholders and making your mark by surprising and delighting customers, and becoming an integral member within key re-branding projects
- Understanding set KPIs, how to optimize ad performance, analyzing results to drive better ROI, and extracting the next steps from analytics
- Providing in-depth and hands-on experience in Google Search Engine Marketing (Search, Display, YouTube, Shopping)
- Providing in-depth and hands-on experience with the Meta business suite
- Producing monthly reports for business analytics, providing recommendations, and strategies to improve online performance
- Monitoring emerging trends in social platforms and identifying new marketing channels for paid advertising
- Writing copy for paid marketing ads
- Overseeing client-facing communication and leading digital teams in delivering results
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in analytical and results-driven approaches to digital marketing
- In-depth digital strategy and implementation experience, preferably someone who can present a portfolio of previously executed campaigns and their ROI
- Google Analytics certification acquired not later than 2022
- Has worked with google AdWords, google tags, and webmaster tools and is willing to upskill these skills
- Experience in SEO and digital copywriting, previous PR experience is ideal
- Has worked in roles where client-facing communication was a regular occurrence
- Previously held leadership roles managing digital marketing campaigns, from social media to paid campaigns
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K., and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/