Digital Marketing Coordinator | Work from Home, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations requests like social account acquisition, setups, brand safety checks, and granting permissions for internal employees and approved vendors.
Your client delivers high-quality, fresh, culturally relevant food service programs to K-12 schools, higher education, seniors, and communities across the country. With an emphasis on fresh ingredients, regional supplier relationships, and meals that celebrate local cultures and communities, your client aims to improve the lives and livelihoods of people and communities so that their most vulnerable members can flourish.
In this position, you will be:
- Developing and maintaining positive business relationships with staff
- Analyzing existing website traffic and internet activity related to the company and products
- Developing innovative strategies to attract customers to the company’s brand through various web-based marketing programs and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Identifying appropriate social media platforms and other web-based tools to use in the promotion of each product or service.
- Overseeing the implementation of online marketing plans; compiles and analyses data to measure the effectiveness of such plans
- Reporting campaign results to management, addressing any questions or concerns
- Identifying and recommending improvements and modifications to existing programs and additional or new marketing strategies and opportunities
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Collaborating with and coordinating communication among information technology, sales, research, and other departments to complete projects
- Maintaining current knowledge of online marketing opportunities and trends, web analytics, and SEO techniques
- Assisting with the development of the organization’s website to ensure its efficiency and efficacy
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Taking ownership of all the client’s social media and marketing campaigns for the college, creating informative and exciting digital and social campaigns that entice students and faculty to participate in our food and beverage programs
- Assisting with permission requests, and audit platforms for social media handles
- Securing social accounts across all platforms for the larger network and collaborating with platform partners to troubleshoot issues that may require additional escalation
- Performing quarterly updates and resetting all account logins according to brand safety and cybersecurity best practices
- Managing timelines for internal social media tools and systems development, as necessary, to provide continued support to platform partners. Includes but is not limited to new features, feature enhancements to existing systems tools and processes as well as launches of new systems, tools, and processes
- Working closely with Finance and Accounting to manage and track Tools/Social Media Marketing expenses
- Supporting the larger Marketing Team
- Overseeing the social account acquisitions, setups, permissions, and access for internal employees and approved vendors
- Tracking the social media marketing and tools budget
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degrees in Marketing, Communications, Hospitality, and Public Relations is preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in social media campaigns, creating digital advertising and marketing materials, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, Canva, and Google Suite.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms required such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Tik Tok.
- A basic understanding of the YouTube CMS system is preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills coupled with the ability to communicate and implement operational processes.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Outstanding organizational and advanced communication skills, including written, digital, and verbal. Attention to detail must be exceptional.
- Ability to conduct and correctly interpret research and web analytics.
- Ability to implement social media marketing plans.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects over a long period of time.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.