Digital Advertising Coordinator | WFH, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP40K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Digital Advertising Coordinator who will be responsible for managing digital advertising campaigns and reviewing GA across all websites, providing insights and recommendations to improve lead generation.
Your client is an author and go-to-market strategist behind the launches of the world’s most successful location-based entertainment products. An Inc. 500 CEO with a successful NASDAQ IPO, and currently launching his 8th start-up, a virtual product launch platform.
In this position, you will be:
- Setting up, monitoring, adjusting, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns including:
- Designing and building landing pages
- Setting up automation in Active Campaign to capture information
- Setting up and running Ads on Feathr
- Tracking performance of ads and landing page -via Feathr and GA
- Optimizing landing pages for conversion
- Generating reports for clients on campaign success
- Setting up GA across all brand websites
- SEO – do research on keywords
- Uploading and sharing media and blog posts on WordPress
- Updating provided page content on the client’s WordPress site
- Programming, posting and documenting content via an editorial calendar (Trello)
- Maintaining an organized existing asset repository
- Managing social media, which includes maintaining social media accounts, profiles, and specs doc
- Documenting tools and processes
- Recreating blog posts as emails in Active Campaign
- Scheduling email blasts and generating reports
- Creating and managing an email marketing calendar
- Providing project management of critical paths and deadlines
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Digital advertising campaigns
- Must have experience in SEO, SEO Keyword search, and Landing pages
- Handled Digital Campaigns, Digital Ads and Email campaigns
- Knowledgeable in social media algorithms and Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable in blogs, campaign contents and social media posting
- Familiarity of using tools such as WordPress, Trello, Feathr and other marketing tools
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.