Data Analyst | Hybrid, Day Shift | Up to Php35K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Data Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing processes, determining areas of improvement, communicating effectively, creating documentation, and implementing training for new procedures
The client: We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
In this position, you will be:
- Providing data management to improve data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed.
- Providing necessary reports, and analyzing the data therein, to make recommendations for improving business efficiency or growth.
- Creating data dashboards, graphs, and visualization to showcase the business performance of different departments
- Analyzing processes that have been documented and checking to see if the team is following them
- Reporting Processes on process improvements against the business case after 1 month of change
- Monitoring the overall health of the data and execute cleansing efforts for all master data.
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Conducting an annual audit on existing business processes
- Assisting Client and Existing Team members to document at least 2 Procedures
- Ensuring new team members have created their first draft process map and procedures within 3 days of starting.
- Teaching team members how to document Processes and Procedures according to our company standard to work with our documentation and workflow tool, dothis.to
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience as Data Analyst
- Must have experience in Data Mining and analysis
- Work experience as a Process Engineer is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Lean methodology; candidates who understand the principles of lean manufacturing are preferred.
- Familiarity with data Management software/tools is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (Intermediate Excel Skills, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledgeable in PowerBI
- Experience in Process Mapping Software (Lucid chart)
- Knowledgeable in creating Workflow management software (Nintex, KissFlow)
- Has hands –on experience in Automation tools (Automation Anywhere, Electoneek, UIPath and e.g.)
- Hands-on experience in Data reporting and presentation to Stakeholders and Management
- Comfortable in presenting Process improvement and suggestions to stakeholders and Management
- Can solve problems and create new systems to remove inefficiencies.
- Being able to deal with issues and identifying the right approach to a problem area requires logic and strong reasoning skills
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Candidates interested in this role should be comfortable working in a matrixed environment
- Strong Work Ethic with a focus on team success
- Must be very keen on details
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.