Customer Service Administrator | Hybrid, Night Shift | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a Customer Service Administrator. You will be providing customer service regarding warranty/shipping issues and resolving discrepancies primarily via email to customers while providing fast, and efficient service all while making sure to uphold the company’s value of treating customers professionally and with courtesy.
Your client is an American-based company known for its unique rolling papers.
In this position, you will be:
- Responding to social media posts and responding to social media messaging following the company’s brand standards.
- Inputting retail and tradeshow orders and payments into Quick Books and other general data entry duties.
- Checking invoice records to confirm orders have been picked.
- Generating reports such as sales tax reports, warranty reports, account receivable reports, and Hubspot reports.
- Making trade show or other company arrangements including but not limited to, trade show logistics, freight, cocktail hour, travel arrangements (20+ trade shows per year for up to 4 attendees)
- Checking bills against actual invoices to ensure accuracy and report any discrepancies.
- Making inquiry calls to prospective clients and existing clients.
- Additional data entry responsibilities would include entering into QuickBooks, Hubspot, and others
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and computer skills
- Data entry skills
- Flexible and open to shifting schedule
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (work-from-home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.