Customer Experience Assistant: Policy Changes | WFH, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is currently looking for a Customer Experience Assistant: Policy Changes who will join the client’s underwriting and customer service teams, providing critical support to sustain and grow their insurance portfolio. This role requires sound judgment, excellent communication skills, the ability to work autonomously, and a desire to participate in problem-solving and work collaboratively as part of a team.
The client for this role is a full-service Managing General Agent (MGA) with over a decade of experience. They specialize in underwriting and managing insurance programs for niche markets on behalf of highly rated carriers, both traditional and alternative. They offer flexibility to either access existing programs or create new ones tailored to their client’s needs.
In this position, you will be:
- Exercising sound judgment and maintaining high service standards for your assigned tasks
- Fielding and distributing phone inquiries from our broker network and carrier partners
- The Liaison for our outsourcing center for day-to-day questions/issues and quality control on assigned tasks
- Issuing policies and endorsements, cancellations, and reinstatements in carrier systems
- Operating within authority procuring approvals and documenting files appropriately
- Managing shared inbox and fields inquiries
- Acting as a backup for other team members when needed
- Providing an excellent customer experience to our clients
- Doing other special projects as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Experience fielding and placing customer service calls
- Strong team player who actively participates in problem-solving
- Skilled at working independently while managing day-to-day tasks
- Takes personal responsibility for their work and actions
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to foster positive interactions and outcomes
- Able to apply reasoning and logic to effectively solve problems and make decisions
- Proactive in seeking help and guidance when needed
- Proficient at prioritizing and multitasking, handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude even in difficult situations
- Possesses excellent organizational skills to manage workload effectively
- Proficient in computer skills with a willingness to learn new technology as required
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.