Hybrid (PC Provided), Day Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of books and authors across all genres (this would be an absolute passion – maybe you work in a bookstore or library?)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate where you have shown initiative and where this has impacted your business in a previous role
- Highly organized, love administration, and have high attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent listener and communicator
- Excellent computer skills and a high level of proficiency in MS Office, with experience using MS Excel at an intermediate level
- Demonstrate excellence and accuracy in data entry and database management
- Take pride in your work
- A team player
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess a can-do attitude, and be willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
What You Will Do
- Support the Australian-based Customer Service Team you’ll assist with the management of the client’s Public Library accounts through making content collection recommendations for orders, entering orders of SAP, receipting stock, and administrative support to help our team provide exceptional service to our libraries.
- Your love of all things books will see you quickly develop an excellent understanding of client’s content and products and will enable you to assist the team, who will trust you to recommend content collections.
- A love of fast-paced and highly dynamic working environments is a must, enabling you to effectively manage competing demands and deal with inquiries to a very high standard, without compromising on service. You’ll be working to enhance client and end-user engagement with our products; therefore, you’ll need to be mature-minded and highly personable.
- You’ll be comfortable using a range of technology and software programs including SAP, Slack, and the MS Office suite. You will also relish learning about and using new applications as they emerge in the market and at your client’s company.
About Your Client
Your client is an Australian global media company that provides easy and personal entertainment to people around the world. Their range of products comprise audio and large-print books that create a fulfilling mind-theater experience for customers. They have become the number one audio and large-print brand in Australia.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.