Commercial Manager | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP60K
GoTeam is seeking a Commercial Manager who has senior experience in selling software online to businesses. Self-starter who is very organized while conducting cold outreach and following up on warm leads.
Your client is a new and easy way for financial service institutions to onboard and manage their fintech, banking, and correspondent partner relationships.
In this position, you will be:
- Leading the generation of qualified leads by leveraging online and offline channels and engaging in cold calls and prioritizing
- Responsible for making outbound calls using the data provided
- Initiating, executing, and tracking outbound campaigns through cold calling, emailing, and social media
- Converting the calls to possible new business leads
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Participating in discussions about process improvements
- Using different resources to look for new quality leads
- Overseeing Database Management – Build and curate existing databases to make them most effective for specific campaigns. Identify key prospects across our target audience and manage data churn. Record, track, and update leads through their lifecycle
- Updating the customer relations management and databases with relevant information, updated contact details, and notes
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting data on performance, campaign, and operational execution
- Recording customer’s personal information accurately
- Accessing databases to gain potential leads
- Manning the social media campaigns & other marketing activities – track all ongoing Marketing activities including Social Media campaigns, webinars, events, conferences, and website traffic for all possible sources of leads
- Managing email communication and driving the communication flow to achieve sales objectives through automated campaigns as well as targeted mailers & follow-up conversations
- Researching potential leads from directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Engaging prospects and customers through online platforms to drive conversions and qualify leads
- Overseeing the Customer Engagement – Develop and codify best practices and sales workflows for interactions with prospects and act as an ambassador for the business
- Informing potential customers of the clients’/ company’s products, services, and promotions
- Interacting with customers in a professional manner at all times aligned with the business’ brand values
- Effectively communicating and presenting propositions to customers
- Sharing, learning, and collaborating with team members and managers to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive great team results and success
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably with a bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a Sales Team
- Experience working in software sales and/or selling products to financial services, fintech, banking
- Preferably experienced in working with international clients
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.