Lead Generation Specialist | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP45K
GoTeam is seeking a Lead Generation Specialist who has very strong commercial acumen and can manage closing deals.
Your client is a new and easy way for financial service institutions to onboard and manage their fintech, banking, and correspondent partner relationships.
In this position, you will be:
- Leading the management – They will be responsible for generating and nurturing leads for the organization using different marketing channels
- Generating new leads using cold calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels
- Conducting the list-building, mainly based on LinkedIn
- Classifying hot, warm, and cold leads based on their need, budget, and decision-making capabilities. Accordingly, take the necessary steps to convert hot leads and nurture warm and cold leads
- Organizing and keeping the lead status updated in the CRM software
- Managing data for prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Manning the Sales Management – They manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle
- Understanding how the sales process works and managing the sales pipeline
- Participating in webinars, in-person events, and conferences and networking with peers and target audiences to identify sales opportunities
- Communicating – They demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars, and face-to-face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Cultivating in-depth product knowledge and understanding to ensure effective communication of the product features, use cases, and benefits to the prospective customers
- Collaborating with Marketing and Sales team members to work on tasks relevant to lead generation
- Following company decorum at all times when representing the organization
- Updating Customer Relations Management and Sales team with leads
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably with CRM experience
- Previous sales experience with software or financial services
- Confident with great social skills
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Experience working with international clients is a plus
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.