Work from home (PC Provided), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- Has a genuine passion for clients and delivering the best possible service
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and collaborate with team members
- Has a solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve client issues
- Possess great attention to detail and the ability to review high volumes of client requests in a very detailed way
- Can create 3-5 sentences of topics
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Experience heavy in data entry, reporting, copywriting, and campaign launching
What You Will Do:
- Create client reports, link data sources, and verify campaign data
- Assist with data entry, update client records, and other administrative tasks
- Write organic and paid ad copy for a variety of media formats
- Follow written and recorded processes in order to maximize productivity and maintain client satisfaction
- Work within deadlines to help the Client Services team to meet and exceed deadlines on behalf of the client
About Your Client:
Your client is a Texas-based full-service digital advertising and software solutions agency that drives leads, appointments, and sales for their clients.
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.