Client Service Officer | Hybrid, Day Shift Job| Up to PHP25K
GoTeam is currently seeking a skilled Client Service Officer who will be responsible for collaborating with experienced advisers to provide outstanding service to clients by implementing financial advice within designated time frames. You’ll also contribute process improvements and efficiencies while demonstrating exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving ability.
Your client is a financial advisory firm that provides a range of wealth management and investment services to individuals, families, and businesses. Their services include investment management, retirement planning, tax-efficient strategies, and estate planning, among others. If you want to be part of a team that values your contributions and invests in your professional development. Don’t miss out on this chance to take your career to the next level!
In this position, you will be:
- Providing exceptional service to clients by assisting advisers and ensuring all financial advice is implemented within appropriate time frames.
- Supporting the business with process improvements, ongoing efficiencies, and office administration tasks such as answering and directing phone calls, collecting and posting mail, and managing workflow.
- Engaging and onboarding clients, booking client appointments, and arranging client events.
- Preparing meeting reports and sending monthly and quarterly reports to clients, as well as completing all documentation to go with Statements of Advice (SOAs) and Annual Reviews.
- Ensuring all advice is implemented correctly and XPlan data is up to date by entering information from the adviser’s emails and file notes, etc.
- Liaising with clients’ accountants, collecting data information from fund managers, insurers, etc., and paying bills for clients as required.
- Staying up to date with platform requirements and keeping advisers informed.
- Following up with advisers if tasks or paperwork is outstanding and ensuring all work is completed within acceptable turnaround times.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload effectively.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to complete all documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and find solutions to complex issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients, advisers, and other stakeholders.
- Previous financial planning experience with a good understanding of investment products, retirement planning, and tax-efficient strategies.
- Experience using XPlan or other financial planning software.
- A genuine desire to help people and provide exceptional service to clients
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (work-from-home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.