Chief Connection Officer | On-site, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is currently seeking a dedicated Chief Connection Officer to join our team and improve team member engagement, sustain workplace culture, and help achieve our business mission. Reporting to and supporting the Chief Heart Officer and Operations Manager, the Chief Connection Officer will take over from a current Connection Officer who has been promoted within the organization. Responsibilities for the position include organizing events, providing support to Leadership Coaches and clients, and gathering feedback to continually enhance employee satisfaction. The ideal candidate should possess experience in a similar role, strong organizational and communication skills, and a genuine passion for cultivating a positive work environment.
As a managed operations company, we provide offshore employees to clients in various countries such as Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US. We offer a friendly, professional team environment with numerous benefits, and we are proud of our caring and compassionate culture.
In this position, you will be:
- Drafting the CEO presentation for the monthly all-hands event and running through it with the CEO one day before the event.
- Monitoring referrals, preparing reports, and endorsing to the video editor for bubble head video to include in the CEO presentation
- Preparing the CEO presentation PowerPoint slide by gathering information for headcount, HMO, clients, positions, videos for bobbleheads, monthly recap, featured video of the month, book of the month, quotes, and other needed information.
- Preparing and organizing meal packs for employees and coordinating budget with vendors, including liaising with different vendors and Finance Team to ensure available supplies for welcome packs at all times.
- Coordinating with night shift RC for breakfast packed meals and coordinating with food suppliers for packed lunch, organizing budget payment with a restaurant or food delivery suppliers, and getting headcount and requesting budget for night shift and day shift.
- Ensuring events are well managed and plotted according to the schedule and availability of employees, including the CEO and Founder, and allocating enough time for key events in both their schedules.
- Informing new team members about company events as part of the onboarding process and sending invites and calendars to TMs, including Zoom links.
- Creating a monthly calendar with all the links to the sheets, details of events, and lists of team members per engagement activity for reference.
- Securing the date and venue (if applicable) of events with approval.
- Preparing important announcements and monthly activity sheets and sending activities of the month to LCs, creatives, and marketing, including links to anniversary celebrants, and value awardee nominations.
- Regularly gathering feedback and ideas for improvement about GoTeam events and the overall employee experience, including participating at least once weekly in the Leadership Coaches’ huddle to stay informed about team members’ suggestions.
- Taking care of clients’ reasonable requests for their team members’ milestones (e.g., organizing birthday, work anniversary, or Christmas gifts) in coordination with Results Coaches, including requesting budget and purchasing prizes for value awardees and preparing monitor inventory and purchasing button pins for anniversaries and regularized team members.
- Coordinating with Leadership Coaches if there are any client video greetings and organizing video filming of friends to do Anniversary greetings.
- Preparing a list of Anniversary and Birthday Celebrants of the week and the following week and working with the videographers.
- Greeting team members’ celebrants, including sending a birthday card email for both onsite and WFH, giving cake for onsite, and including a birthday banner and prop.
- Appreciating the work, efforts, and team members’ milestones, and hearing feedback from clients and employees to boost a good business sense and the organization’s business performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field; additional training in Psychology or HR is a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, MS Office, and other collaboration apps.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to address concerns clearly.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic with a focus on team success.
- Possesses qualities that align with GoTeam’s culture, such as resourcefulness, drive, humility, and determination.
- A workstation equipped with a dual monitor is set up in the office
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/